For source code and licenses please visit the Github
repository. The matching tag is '0.2'.
- 6809 Root Filesystem (32MB for Dragon NX-32 and similar)
- Root file system for 6809 machines with userspace loading at 0x8000
(Dragon-nx32 and similar). Not suitable for COCO3.
- 68000 Root Filesystem (15MB for v68)
- Testing file system for 68K development work. This is not yet a full set of
- Z80 Root Filesystem (32MB)
- Use this file system for most Z80 systems
- Z80 Root Filesystem (4MB)
- Use this file system for the 4MB hard drive emulated by Z80Pack
- Z80 Roof Filesystem
- A small root file system for putting on a DSDD 80 track disk
- Z80 Roof Filesystem
- A small root file system for 360K disk drives (SSDD, DSSD)
Note: 8bit userspace binaries are not currently generated relocatable. This
means that the COCO3 and TRS80 Model I/III (plus clones) need their own filesystem builds.
- Images for v68 emulator
- Snapshot of the current kernel (non banked), boot loader and file system
(disk.img) plus the boot prom image (boot.dat). Launch with v68 -p.
- Images for Memotech 512 (MEMU
- This consists of an 80 track bootable floppy and a kernel image that can
either be booted from CP/M or directly via memu if you don't have CP/M on
you Memotech. Boot this with "./fullcpm.sh -iobyte 0x80 -addr 0x0100 -mem
fuzix.com -serial2-out /dev/tty -sdx-mfloppy root.mfloppy". You can start a
getty on both consoles (40 column and 80 column monitors) and switch between
them using shift F1/F2.
- Images for the N8VEM/Retrobrew SBC
A bootable 32MB disk image for an SBCv2 system with PropIO and a filesystem
in the first 15MB partition. This can also be used as an SD card image on
the emulator. The emulator (unlike the real thing) also needs a hard disk
present or it will hang for 30 seconds+ on boot. This is an emulation bug.
- Images for TRS80 model 4P
- Build the fixed xtrs in the EtchedPixels github and then run "xtrs
-model 4p -huffman. You can use shift-f1/f2
to switch virtual terminals. Give a root device of 1 to boot the system
off the hard disk partition. The provided image is a 20MB classic disk image
with 15MB for the OS and 5MB of swap. Running without a banked memory
expansion is broken in v0.2 but will get debugged shortly.
- Images for Z80Pack
- Three disc set. Drive A is a boot floppy, I is the root file system, J
is the swap disk. Run ./cpmsim and at the boot device prompt type 256 to
get the I drive. You can enable additional terminals by editing /etc/inittab to add the network terminal
ports Z80Pack provides and then doing telinit q.